ESLint 0.7.3 releasedby Nicholas C. Zakas - 9 July 2014
We just pushed ESLint 0.7.3, which is a patch update to fix several bugs discovered in 0.7.2. Additionally, there were some documentation fixes that were pushed out.
- Update: Address code review comment for strict rule (refs #1011) (Nicholas C. Zakas)
- Fix: Avoid double warnings for strict rule (fixes #1011) (Nicholas C. Zakas)
- Fix: Check envs for true/false (Fixes #1059) (jrajav)
- Docs: Update copyright policy (Nicholas C. Zakas)
- Docs: Update documentation for max-len to include description of second option (fixes #1006) (Nicholas C. Zakas)