ESLint 0.21.2 releasedby Nicholas C. Zakas, Kai Cataldo - 18 May 2015
We just pushed ESLint 0.21.2, which is a patch release upgrade. This release includes primarily bug fixes discovered in 0.21.1.
- Fix: one-var exception for ForStatement.init (fixes #2505) (Brandon Mills)
- Fix: Don't throw spurious shadow errors for classes (fixes #2545) (Jimmy Jia)
- Fix: valid-jsdoc rule to support exported functions (fixes #2522) (Gyandeep Singh)
- Fix: Allow scoped packages in configuration extends (fixes #2544) (Eric Isakson)
- Docs: Add chatroom to FAQ (Nicholas C. Zakas)
- Docs: Move Gitter badge (Nicholas C. Zakas)