ESLint v4.0.0-rc.0 released
We just pushed ESLint v4.0.0-rc.0, which is a major release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features and fixes several bugs found in the previous release. This release also has some breaking changes, so please read the following closely.
Note: This version of ESLint is not ready for production use and is provided to gather feedback from the community before releasing the final version. Please let us know if you having any problems or feedback by creating issues on our GitHub repo or joining our Gitter channel.
- If you're upgrading from 3.x, see the migration guide.
- One new rule was added in this release:
- One rule gained support for
- 0058b0f8 Update: add --fix to no-debugger (#8660) (薛定谔的猫)
- c4ac969c Update: fix parenthesized ternary expression indentation (fixes #8637) (#8649) (Teddy Katz)
- 95248336 Fix: Don't check object destructing in integer property (fixes #8654) (#8657) (flowmemo)
- d0e9fd2d Fix: Config merge to correctly account for extends (fixes #8193) (#8636) (Gyandeep Singh)
- b4daa225 Docs: Note to --fix option for strict rule (#8680) (Vitaliy Potapov)
- b0c83bd1 Docs: suggest pushing new commits to a PR instead of amending (#8632) (Teddy Katz)
- 705d88f7 Docs: Update CLA link on Pull Requests page (#8642) (Teddy Katz)
- 794d4d6c Docs: missing paren on readme (#8640) (Dan Beam)
- 936bc174 Docs: Add missing documentation for scoped modules in sharable config developer-guide (#8610) (Jonathan Samines)
- c9b980ce Build: Add Node 8 on travis (#8669) (Gyandeep Singh)
- 4f2f9fcb Build: update license checker to allow LGPL (fixes #8647) (#8652) (Teddy Katz)