- There are several breaking changes in 4.0.0. We’ve created a migration guide to explain the breaking changes and describe how to upgrade.
- Seven new rules have been added:
- Two rules are now autofixable with the
- Three rules have been deprecated in favor of the new
- Three new utility methods have been added to the
SourceCode#getCommentshas been deprecated.
- A new option has been added to the
Changes since v4.0.0-rc.0:
- 3da7b5e Fix: Semi-Style only check for comments when tokens exist (fixes #8696) (#8697) (Reyad Attiyat)
- 3cfe9ee Fix: Add space between async and param on fix (fixes #8682) (#8693) (Reyad Attiyat)
- 735cd09 Docs: Correct the comment in an example for
no-mixed-requires(#8686) (Fangzhou Li)
- 4aefb49 Chore: avoid using deprecated rules on ESLint codebase (#8708) (Teddy Katz)
- 389feba Chore: upgrade deps. (#8684) (薛定谔的猫)
- c702858 Chore: enable no-multiple-empty-lines on ESLint codebase (#8694) (Teddy Katz)
- 026f048 Chore: remove dead code from prefer-const (#8683) (Teddy Katz)