ESLint v4.8.0 releasedby Kai Cataldo - 29 September 2017
We just pushed ESLint v4.8.0, which is a minor release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features and fixes several bugs found in the previous release.
This release includes a new CLI option that, when on, reports unused
eslint-disable directives! Running this periodically will ensure that all
eslint-disable comments are still relevant and up to date.
Please see the documentation for more information.
- 3f2b908 New: add option to report unused eslint-disable directives (fixes #9249) (#9250) (Teddy Katz)
- ff2be59 Fix: dot notation rule failing to catch string template (fixes #9350) (#9357) (Phil Quinn)
- 06efe87 Fix: Add meta element with charset attribute. (#9365) (H1Gdev)
- 1c6bc67 Fix: special EventEmitter keys leak information about other rules (#9328) (Teddy Katz)
- 38d0cb2 Fix: fix wrong code-path about try-for-in (fixes #8848) (#9348) (Toru Nagashima)
- 434d9e2 Fix: Invalid font-size property value issue. (#9341) (H1Gdev)
- cef6f8c Docs: remove line about removing rules from semver policy (#9367) (Teddy Katz)
- 458ca67 Docs: update architecture page (fixes #9337) (#9345) (Victor Hom)
- d593e61 Docs: update eslint.org links to use https (#9358) (Teddy Katz)