ESLint v5.0.0 releasedby Teddy Katz, Kai Cataldo - 22 June 2018
We just pushed ESLint v5.0.0, which is a major release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features and fixes several bugs found in the previous release. This release also has some breaking changes, so please read the following closely.
- There are several breaking changes in 5.0.0. We've created a migration guide to explain the breaking changes and describe how to upgrade.
- Three new rules have been added:
CLIEngine.executeOnFilesAPI now has a
one-varrule is now autofixable.
array-element-newlinerule now has a
camelcaserule now has an
valid-jsdocrule now has a
func-name-matchingrule now has a
Changes since v5.0.0-rc.0:
- 7a7580b Update: Add considerPropertyDescriptor option to func-name-matching (#9078) (Dieter Luypaert)
- f93d6ff Fix: do not fail on unknown operators from custom parsers (fixes #10475) (#10476) (Rubén Norte)
- 05343fd Fix: add parens for yield statement (fixes #10432) (#10468) (Pig Fang)
- d477c5e Fix: check destructuring for "no-shadow-restricted-names" (fixes #10467) (#10470) (Pig Fang)
- e0a0418 Fix: crash on optional catch binding (#10429) (Toru Nagashima)
- 077358b Docs: no-process-exit: recommend process.exitCode (#10478) (Andres Kalle)
- de4dba9 Docs: styling team members (#10460) (薛定谔的猫)
- 5e453a3 Docs: display team members in tables. (#10433) (薛定谔的猫)
- b1895eb Docs: Restore intentional spelling mistake (#10459) (Wilfred Hughes)