ESLint v5.7.0 releasedby Brandon Mills, Toru Nagashima, Teddy Katz, Kai Cataldo - 12 October 2018
We just pushed ESLint v5.7.0, which is a minor release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features and fixes several bugs found in the previous release.
Three rules gained new options in this release:
padding-line-between-statementshas a new
iifenode type to specifically target immediately-invoked function expression invocations as distinct statements.
no-tabshas a new
allowIndentationTabsoption to permit tabs only for indentation and nowhere else.
camelcasehas a new
allowoption that can be configured to individually allow certain non-camelcase identifiers like React's
- 6cb63fd Update: Add iife to padding-line-between-statements (fixes #10853) (#10916) (Kevin Partington)
- 5fd1bda Update: no-tabs allowIndentationTabs option (fixes #10256) (#10925) (Kevin Partington)
- 066f7e0 Update: camelcase rule ignoreList added (#10783) (Julien Martin)
- d12be69 Fix: no-extra-bind No autofix if arg may have side effect (fixes #10846) (#10918) (Kevin Partington)
- 847372f Fix: no-unused-vars false pos. with markVariableAsUsed (fixes #10952) (#10954) (Roy Sutton)
- 543edfa Fix: Fix error with one-var (fixes #10937) (#10938) (Justin Krup)
- 5fe0e1a Fix: no-invalid-regexp disallows \ at end of pattern (fixes #10861) (#10920) (Toru Nagashima)
- 95c4cb1 Docs: Fix typo for no-unsafe-finally (#10945) (Sergio Santoro)
- f85547a Docs: Add 'When Not To Use' section to space-infix-ops (#10931) (Bence Dányi)
- 3dccac4 Docs: Update working-with-parsers link (#10929) (Azeem Bande-Ali)
- 557a8bb Docs: Remove old note about caching, add a new one (fixes #10739) (#10913) (Zac)